Krakatau QW427 Coat Urban Chic
Krakatau women's coat ideal for winter with PLANCK waterproof lining, fully taped seams and removable inner jacket. It can be worn all year round: a waterproof raincoat for rainy days, a padded jacket for clear, warm days, both jackets at the same time for harsh winters. The style is named after physicist Max Planck, founder of quantum physics.
- Hood with drawstrings in front and behind the head
- Hood depth adjustment via zipper
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof flap with magnets
- Silicone wing and laces on the sleeves.
- Zippered side openings for easy access to interior pockets
- 2 large front pockets with additional sections
- Smart pocket in the case for travel cards and ski passes
- Elongated back
- Convenient hanging loop
- The removable inner jacket is attached to the outer jacket with zippers and snaps, and features a drawstring hood, 3 zipper pockets and elastic cuffs.
- Inner jacket. Eco-friendly 100% fine and smooth polyester made from recycled plastic bottles.
The parka is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash in cold water below 30°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, air dry, iron at low temperature, do not dry clean.