TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, the following types can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, that is, it is another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Next, there is a second classification by virtue of the period of time that they remain stored in the client's browser:
• Session cookies: they are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, which are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
• Persistent cookies: the data is stored in the terminal, which can be accessed and processed by the person responsible for the cookies for a defined period of time, ranging from minutes to years.
Finally, there is a final classification of cookies according to their purpose in terms of the treatment of the data obtained:
• Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use different options or services that exist in it.
• Personalization cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics which are predefined, based on criteria to be followed in the user's terminal.
• Analysis cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information that is collected is used in the measurement of the activity and the elaboration of profiles of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis obtained from the data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: they are those that allow the management of advertising spaces effectively.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that store information about the behavior of users, which is obtained through a continuous observation of browsing habits, allowing the development of specific profiles to display advertising based on it.
COOKIES USED IN SUNE BY SN, SL
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to the computer through web pages, they are tools with an essential role for the provision of services in the information society, allowing, among others, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment, where depending on the information that has been obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service.
The web portals must:
- Ensure that the pages work correctly.
- Store preferences, such as language or font size.
- Know the browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as the pages visited or the connection time.
¿How to disable or delete cookies?
The user has the option to allow, delete or block cookies to be installed on your computer to trav é s of configuration options the browser you use on your computer. For disabling cookies, some of the services available could í an stop working.
The disabling of cookies can usually be done from the Tools or browser options, everything and what may be different depending on the one used.
To allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer to trav é s configuration browser:
The cookies that are being used in this portal, their type and function are specified and identified below: