Veja Rio Branco Alveomesh Black Oxford Grey
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled recycled polyester)
- Leather and Suede Panels
- V logo in rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Organic cotton laces (100%)
- Midsole made of sugar cane (52%)
- Glued sole made of Amazon rubber (12%) and rice residues (30%)
- 74% organic and recycled insole: made from sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), Amazon rubber (11%) and recycled EVA * (11%)
- Tech interior lining (100% recycled polyester) developed to acquire greater resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
Alveomesh is a technical fabric made exclusively from recycled recycled polyester. Provides breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
Suede is made from the underside of brushed leather to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from the farms of Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH regulations. Very special attention is paid to the use of water during the tanning process. The suede is coated with water repellent oils to protect the shoes from a drizzle. It is certified by the Leather Working Group (L.W.G) which promotes sustainable environmental practices among leather manufacturers.
* ethylene vinyl acetate