Veja V-10 B-Mesh White Blue
The V-10 model made of ecological and sustainable materials represents 10 years of love.
- B-mesh upper: made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)
- Panels made of leather and suede
- V logo made of rubber and rice residues (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton and 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), Amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) and recycled E.V.A. * (8%)
- 59% of sole of biological origin and recycled: made of Amazonian rubber (24%), rice residues (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the Porto Alegre region
B-Mesh is made from 100% recycled polyester, sourced from recycled plastic bottles transformed into flakes and then into fibers in a Brazilian factory. It takes 3 plastic bottles to make a pair of VEJA. B-Mesh is a lightweight, breathable and waterproof fabric.
The leather and suede come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries that supply VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold for the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices that have a positive impact on the environment in tanneries.
* ethylene vinyl acetate