Veja V-10 CWL White Grey
The V-10 model made of ecological and sustainable materials represents 10 years of love.
- Upper in C.W.L. * (organic cotton covered with corn resin and castor oil)
- Panels made of C.W.L.
- V logo made of rubber and rice residues (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton and 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), Amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) and recycled E.V.A. ** (8%)
- 59% of sole of biological origin and recycled: made of Amazonian rubber (24%), rice residues (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the Porto Alegre region
* Cotton worked as leather is an innovative, bio-based vegetarian alternative to leather. Its peculiarity is that it is made of cotton covered by a P.U. vegetable. This P.U. It is made up of 50% corn residues from the food industry and 50% P.U. regular.
** ethylene vinyl acetate