Veja V-10 Leather Black White
The V-10 model made of ecological and sustainable materials represents 10 years of love.
- Leather upper
- Panels made of leather
- V logo made of rubber and rice residues (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton and 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), Amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) and recycled E.V.A. * (8%)
- 59% of sole of biological origin and recycled: made of Amazonian rubber (24%), rice residues (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil
The leather comes from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH regulations. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries that supply VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold for the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices that have a positive impact on the environment in tanneries.
* ethylene vinyl acetate