Veja V-12 Leather White/Cyprus
The V-12 model is made from a combination of durable and environmentally friendly materials.
- Leather upper
- Leather and suede inserts
- Side V logo in suede
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), Amazonian rubber (11%) and recycled ethylene vinyl acetate (11%)
- Sole made of Amazon rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the Porto Alegre region.
The leather and suede come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH regulations. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries that supply VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold for the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices that have a positive impact on the environment in tanneries.