Veja V-Lock Leather White Sable
The V-LOCK model is made of ecological and sustainable materials.
- Leather upper
- Panels made of leather and suede
- V logo in suede
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton and 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), Amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) and recycled E.V.A. * (8%)
- 59% of sole of biological origin and recycled: made of Amazonian rubber (24%), rice residues (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the Porto Alegre region
The leather and suede come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries that supply VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold for the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices that have a positive impact on tanneries.
* ethylene vinyl acetate