Veja Chromefree Extra White Natural
- Chrome-free leather upper
- Leather inserts without chrome and vegan suede
- Vegan suede side V logo
- Jersey lining (33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Wild Amazon rubber sole (20%)
- Made in Brazil, in the Porto Alegre region.
ChromeFree leather is soft and lightweight. Coming from farms in southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process in which no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are used. Simplifying the tanning process reduces the use of chemicals, energy, the use of water by approximately 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
The use of the washing machine is not recommended, as this can alter the properties of the different materials.