Des Petits Hauts Aberta Granite Cardigan
Essential for the back-to-school wardrobe, this season the long-sleeved cardigan comes in a heather gray version for a chic and casual look.
• Buttoned vest
• High ribbed collar
• Opening with tortoiseshell effect buttons made in France
• Front patch pockets
• Slightly tightened cuffs and hem in ribbing
• Gray cardigan made of Italian yarn from the "Authentique" group, new to Des Petits Hauts. Alliance of superfine Alpaca from Peru and Merino wool from Australia. This mixture provides softness, elasticity and warmth.
• Granite colour: a light gray mottled effect
• Model designed in Paris
• Made in Italy
• Length: 58 cm for a size 1
• Jade is 1m75 tall and wears a size 1
• Material: 35% Polyacrylic, 31% Superfine Alpaca, 22% Polyamide, 11% Merino Wool, 1% Elastane